OISI Staff Spotlight- Dana Crain, Director of Health Information TechnologyFriday, December 11th, 2020, 2:11 pm
1. How long have you been with OISI and what do you do here/ title?
23 years. I started in January 1998 on a Health Care Management internship. I have held various positions during my time at OI, working for the past 7 years as Director of Health Information Technology.
2. Proudest moment here at OISI or favorite part of your job?
OISI has gone through many changes over the years, but the foundation that was created many years ago still lingers today and makes it a workplace to be proud of. We have a great team.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I am a hippie at heart, and I would love to move to Colorado.
4. Favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
Spending time with family and friends that live in the area and watching the beautiful sunsets!
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the piano and sing (…actually sing and sound good :))
6. What are 3 words you’d use to describe OISI?
Convenient, Busy, Caring
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do?
Depends on how much… but pay off ALL debt and book a 2-3 week (entire) family vacation to somewhere awesome! I would also love to travel to Ireland.
8. What do you do in your free time? Any crafts, hobbies, etc.?
Free time? Assuming watching Netflix isn’t an actual hobby…haha. Really though, I spend most of my free time making sure my family is taken care of. Traveling to sporting events, making sure they are pursuing their hobbies, and visiting with family. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Category: What's New