OISI Staff Spotlight- Lisa Furtak, XRAY / Healthy Bone ClinicThursday, December 24th, 2020, 4:09 pm
1. How long have you been with OISI and what do you do here/ title?
I have worked for OISI for 24 years. I work in the Xray Department and the Healthy Bone Clinic doing Bone Density.
2. Favorite part of your job at OISI?
My favorite part of my job is that the people at OISI are my second family. Some of my closest friends are part of OISI.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I was a very quiet and shy child. No one will believe this about me, but my Mom will agree!
4. Favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
Spending time with family, and friends at our local wineries. Enjoying time with my neighbors and friends in our pool.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
If I could learn one thing, I would learn a foreign language, preferably one that I plan on visiting when I retire.
6. What are 3 words you’d use to describe OISI?
Friendly, Convenient, Busy
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do?
Move to Florida!
8. What do you do in your free time? Any crafts, hobbies, etc.?
In my spare time, I spend time with my family and my 2 favorite mutts, Rebel & Moose.
Category: What's New