OISI Staff Spotlight- Morgan PopekFriday, November 27th, 2020, 6:07 pm
This week’s OISI Staff Spotlight features Morgan Popek, Registration Staff / Patient Intake, at The Orthopaedic Institute of Southern Illinois.
I’ve been with OISI for about a year and a half and I am the Registration Staff / Patient Intake.
2. Proudest moment here at OISI or favorite part of your job?My favorite part of my job is seeing lots of different kinds of people every day.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
Something surprising about me is I have never broken any bones.
4. Favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
My favorite thing to do in So. IL would be going to wineries with friends and family.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
It would probably be how to get paid to go to concerts.
6. What are 3 words you’d use to describe OISI?
Determined, dedicated, and busy
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do?
If I won the lottery, I’d probably buy a ticket to Canada and start traveling once this virus is gone.
8. What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I usually just relax at home with Netflix, especially now that we can’t do anything
Category: What's New