Urgent Care Clinic - KY
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Urgent Care Clinic is staffed with Benjamin Brown, a Certified Physician Assistant, who is backed by Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Urgent Care Clinic treats the following acute injuries or conditions:
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Back, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist or any other joint injury
- Cast and wound dressing problems
- School and sports physicals
- Lacerations and wounds
- Immediate access to orthopaedic care
- No long ER wait time and no large ER expense
- No referral required and no appointment necessary
- On-site xray and MRI
- On-site physical therapy
*For open fractures, actively bleeding wounds, uncontrollable bodily functions and head injuries – please go to the emergency room.
Pain medications will only be prescribed for injuries occuring on or the day prior to service at the Urgent Care Clinic.
Chronic pain will not be treated.