Urgent Care Clinic - IL
510 Lincoln Drive
Herrin, IL 62948
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m
Britney Arnold, PA, Urgent Care Director
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Urgent Care Clinic is staffed with Britney Arnold, PA, Urgent Care Director, and Lauren Houseright, PA, who are backed by 12 Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Back, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist or any other joint injury
- Cast and wound dressing problems
- Lacerations and wounds
- Immediate access to orthopaedic care
- No long ER wait time and no large ER expense
- No referral required and no appointment necessary
- On-site xray, CT and MRI
- On-site physical therapy
Call 618-997-6800 for our Herin location, 618-457-0325 for our Carbondale location, 618-997-6800 for our Harrisburg location, or 270-442-9461 for our Paducah location to schedule a consultation today!.