Urgent Care Clinic - IL
510 Lincoln Drive
Herrin, IL 62948
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Urgent Care Clinic is staffed with Britney Hall, a Certified Physician Assistant, who is backed by Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Back, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist or any other joint injury
- Cast and wound dressing problems
- Lacerations and wounds
- Immediate access to orthopaedic care
- No long ER wait time and no large ER expense
- No referral required and no appointment necessary
- On-site xray, CT and MRI
- On-site physical therapy
Call 618-997-6800 for our Herin location, 618-457-0325 for our Carbondale location, 618-997-6800 for our Harrisburg location, or 270-442-9461 for our Paducah location to schedule a consultation today!.